The Motorola RAZR when it was first launched was a wildly popular device. Everything about the device just oozed elegance and style, and given how smartphones weren’t as readily available back then, despite the fact that we now refer to it as a feature phone, it was pretty hot stuff. If you’re wondering how the Motorola RAZR would look like if it were to be turned into a smartphone, you may not have to wait much longer.
A recent test photo has surfaced with EXIF data that claims to have been taken by a device known as the Droid RAZR. Motorola is well known for their Droid series of handsets, and if somehow they could merge the Droid and the RAZR’s slim, elegant and stylish form factor, would that be something you’d be interested in?
Of course EXIF data can be made up and falsified, but given how a few months back there was a leak of Motorola’s website redesign, and in the redesign a handset known as the Motorola Slimline was spotted (as pictured above), the idea of a Droid handset with the RAZR’s looks does not seem entirely out of the question. At the moment the focus seems to be on the Droid Bionic and it looks like it will soon start to shift to the Dinara, so could the Slimline/Droid RAZR be next?RELATED
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Follow: Android, droid razr, leak, Motorola, smartphone,
- Seen at: phandroid