The Motorola RAZR when it was first launched was a wildly popular device. Everything about the device just oozed elegance and style, and given how smartphones weren’t as readily available back then, despite the fact that we now refer to it as a feature phone, it was pretty hot stuff. If you’re wondering how the Motorola RAZR would look like if it were to be turned into a smartphone, you may not have to wait much longer.
A recent test photo has surfaced with EXIF data that claims to have been taken by a device known as the Droid RAZR. Motorola is well known for their Droid series of handsets, and if somehow they could merge the Droid and the RAZR’s slim, elegant and stylish form factor, would that be something you’d be interested in?
Of course EXIF data can be made up and falsified, but given how a few months back there was a leak of Motorola’s website redesign, and in the redesign a handset known as the Motorola Slimline was spotted (as pictured above), the idea of a Droid handset with the RAZR’s looks does not seem entirely out of the question. At the moment the focus seems to be on the Droid Bionic and it looks like it will soon start to shift to the Dinara, so could the Slimline/Droid RAZR be next?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2012-04-05: Android 4.0 update for Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX is a no-show
- 2012-04-02: Droid RAZR, RAZR MAXX rumored to receive Android 4.0 update 4th April, HTC Rezound 6th April
- 2011-10-24: Motorola Droid RAZR shows up in Rogers inventory system
- 2011-10-18: Motorola Droid RAZR Preview
- 2011-10-14: Motorola Droid RAZR specs confirmed?