Most modern smartphones are lovely to look at, and they come in an extremely sleek design. But how many of those are capable of standing up to plenty of abuse, let alone the inadvertent drop to a concrete floor or other hard surfaces simply because you were careless but for a moment? Well, Motorola has decided to roll out a phone that is tougher than normal, but of course it won’t be able to hold a candle to Sonim’s XP3300 Force. We’re looking at the Motorola Wilder today, where it is splash- and dust-resistant, arriving in Italy for €89 this month.
Features include a durable 2.8″ touchscreen display, social networking integration, a secondary notification screen, an integrated FM radio, a 2-megapixel camera, Bluetooth connectivity, a 3.5mm headset and a micro USB charger. Since a picture speaks a thousand words, you might as well get flooded with tomes after the jump with the Motorola Wilder presented in a video. [Press Release]
Next Story: Opel One Euro electric car
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case