Most modern smartphones are lovely to look at, and they come in an extremely sleek design. But how many of those are capable of standing up to plenty of abuse, let alone the inadvertent drop to a concrete floor or other hard surfaces simply because you were careless but for a moment? Well, Motorola has decided to roll out a phone that is tougher than normal, but of course it won’t be able to hold a candle to Sonim’s XP3300 Force. We’re looking at the Motorola Wilder today, where it is splash- and dust-resistant, arriving in Italy for €89 this month.
Features include a durable 2.8″ touchscreen display, social networking integration, a secondary notification screen, an integrated FM radio, a 2-megapixel camera, Bluetooth connectivity, a 3.5mm headset and a micro USB charger. Since a picture speaks a thousand words, you might as well get flooded with tomes after the jump with the Motorola Wilder presented in a video. [Press Release]
Next Story: Opel One Euro electric car
- 2014-04-22: Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless