We know that the 4G LTE version of the Motorola Xoom is on its way. In fact we reported that select groups of people will be able to enjoy the upgrades first, mainly from the government and enterprise sector. Some lucky individuals have already gotten the upgrade and have uploaded a screenshot on the results of the 4G LTE connection.
Based on the screenshots we’re looking at a potential download speed of 33Mbps and an upload speed of 10Mbps, both of which are extremely impressive. If this does not make you want to go out and get a copy of the Motorola Xoom, it also seems that not only will you be able to enjoy blazing fast connections, but you should also be able to expect that the tablet will come shipped with the latest Android Honeycomb build, version 3.2.2.
Current and existing owners of the Motorola Xoom should probably keep an eye out in their emails for a notification to let them know it’s time to upgrade. Granted it may be a bit of a hassle and will take some time to send the device back to Motorola for the upgrade, but we think it will be worth it.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: 4g, Android, honeycomb, lte, motorola xoom,
- Seen at: gottabemobile