We know that the 4G LTE version of the Motorola Xoom is on its way. In fact we reported that select groups of people will be able to enjoy the upgrades first, mainly from the government and enterprise sector. Some lucky individuals have already gotten the upgrade and have uploaded a screenshot on the results of the 4G LTE connection.
Based on the screenshots we’re looking at a potential download speed of 33Mbps and an upload speed of 10Mbps, both of which are extremely impressive. If this does not make you want to go out and get a copy of the Motorola Xoom, it also seems that not only will you be able to enjoy blazing fast connections, but you should also be able to expect that the tablet will come shipped with the latest Android Honeycomb build, version 3.2.2.
Current and existing owners of the Motorola Xoom should probably keep an eye out in their emails for a notification to let them know it’s time to upgrade. Granted it may be a bit of a hassle and will take some time to send the device back to Motorola for the upgrade, but we think it will be worth it.
Next Story: Mitsubishi MR2 TVs do more than just look good
- 2014-03-31 iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-12 pCell Technology Could Help Carriers Provide Better Reception And Speeds
- 2014-02-19 Surface 2 With LTE Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-02-18 Broadcom Forging Ahead With 300 Mbps Cat6 LTE
- 2014-02-17 AT&T LTE Moto G Possible
- 2011-11-01 AT&T LTE capable Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 spotted at the FCC
- 2011-09-28 Motorola XOOM 4G LTE upgrade available tomorrow
- 2011-09-01 Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 unveiled
- 2011-08-31 HTC Jetstream is official, launches 4th September
- 2011-07-25 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with LTE headed for Verizon on July 28th