NEC has just announced the launch of a new generation of MultiSync P Series which are targeted at professionals and designed to be used in color-critical environments without breaking budgets. The first display in this series is the P241W. The P241W is a 24” widescreen display that utilizes an e-IPS panel, which gives it wide viewing angels with minimal off-angle color shift.
The P241W has a native resolution of 1920 x 1200, 1000:1 typical contrast ratio, 8ms response time, DisplayPort, VGA and two DVI-D inputs, a built in USB hub for controlling two computers using one keyboard and mouse, Picture in Picture capabilities, Touch capabilities, ambient light sensors for automatically adjusting the display’s brightness, and is suitable for both Mac and Windows computers.
The P241W will be available this September with an estimated street price of $749.
Next Story: Frogger Decades marks Frogger's 30th birthday
- 2013-11-14: NEC PaPeRo Petit Announced
- 2013-11-12: NEC Develops Cameraless Monitoring System
- 2013-10-02: NEC NeoFace Face Recognition Technology
- 2013-09-30: NEC Portable DNA Analyzer aims for 30 minute identification window
- 2013-08-01: NEC Quits Making Smartphones, Maintains Tablet Market
- 2013-01-06: HP U160 15.6-inch LED Backlit Portable Monitor
- 2011-07-20: Evoluce TWO is one interactive display
- 2011-04-14: Acer releases two new 3D displays
- 2011-04-11: LG shows off 47" transparent LCD-IPS displays
- 2011-03-18: Evoluce introduces gesture and multi-touch control displays