Staying true to its plans about increasing the amount of TV content on its streaming service, Netflix today officially announced a new partnership with Discovery Communications. Thanks to the agreement, Netflix users will be able to watch shows from Discovery, TLC, Animal Planet, ID, Science and the Military channel. Folks looking for their fix of Discovery staples like Mythbusters, Cake Boss, River Monsters and Say Yes to the Dress will be able to enjoy themselves, along with fans of newer shows like Sister Wives and I (Almost) Got Away With It. All the new content from Discovery Communications is available to watch instantly.
How many of you are excited about this announcement? Or has Netflix’s recent moves bummed you out enough that you’ve already given up on the service?
Next Story: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2014-04-08: Amazon Says Instant Video Has Surpassed Hulu And Apple
- 2014-04-08: Netflix 4K Streaming House Of Cards Kicks Off
- 2014-04-02: Hulu Looks To Cash In On The Binge Watching Frenzy
- 2014-04-02: Netflix Launch In France Might Hinge On A Technicality
- 2014-03-13: Video Streaming Services Now Part Of CPI Basket Of Goods In The UK
- 2011-09-21: Netflix to add more TV content
- 2011-07-13: Netflix Price Rise Makes Thousands Angry
- 2011-03-24: Netflix apologizes for downtime
- 2011-03-22: Netflix is down
- 2011-03-18: Netflix to be deeply integrated with Facebook?