Netvibes is well known for its news aggregation customizable portal for consumers, and most recently, the company launched a set of new features to offer, in addition to news aggregation, collaboration and analytics tools in a compelling business intelligence dashboard used by Fortune 500 brands and global agencies.
The complete dashboard solution that combines aggregation, analytics, alerts and collaboration, called Netvibes Premium for Team, is targeted to enterprises, and the free version only provides content aggregation. The enterprise solution can be customized and pricing depends on the requirements.
Today, the company is launching a new offering, Netvibes Premium for consumers; basically, it offers similar features as the Team version, except the collaboration tools. Netvibes Premium offers a complete solution to marketing professionals for brand monitoring, sentiment analysis, campaign management, trend hunting, and automated client reporting, in an all-in-one aggregation, analytics and alert dashboard.
Unlike many analytics tools, Netvibes Premium includes an unlimited number of mentions, filters, sources or searches plus unlimited dashboards, SmartTags and mobile alerts, for $499/month – a better price than Radian 6 ($600/month) and comparable to Trender ($499/month), according to Netvibes CEO, Freddy Mini.
I have not tested the application, to know more, check the feature list below provided by Netvibes.
- Aggregation: Netvibes Open Corpus lets professionals choose and control their sources and offers more than 250k+ apps and content feeds to make adding sources a snap. The professional real-time reader makes it easy to manage hundreds or thousands of feeds at once by switching between magazine-like layouts and real-time stream views.
- Analytics: Netvibes Premium is the only solution that combines human curation with machine algorithms for smarter results. SmartTagging lets users self-organize content and train their open corpus library for better results. Adaptive Analytics let users drill down infinitely to explore interrelated ideas, influencers, trends and sentiments as they are uncovered—so they can follow their train of thought without having to run yet another report or search query.
- Alerts: Advanced alerts let decision makers know the minute their attention is needed, such as when brand reputation changes. Automated actions can trigger remote web apps and URLs to update systems and campaigns based on smart criteria.
High level features include:
- Brand Monitoring – Track everything important to your brand in real-time
- Sentiment and Reputation Analysis – Understand what people really think about your brand
- Twitter and Influencer Analysis – Find out who key influencers are and what they’re saying
- Campaign Management – Track campaign results and get alerted when anything important happens
- Trend Hunting – Spot trends and tendencies
- Mobile Management - Manage your brand and read articles offline on your iPhone, iPad, Android or mobile device
Next Story: LaCie announces the LaPlug
- 2013-02-24: Firefox Mobile OS: First Commercial Build Previewed
- 2012-10-31: Pearltrees 1.0 offers Pearltrees Premium with privacy features
- 2012-10-03: BlipBoard: Twitter Meets Foursquare
- 2012-10-02: MoviePass Location-based Mobile Payment Card for Theater Tickets
- 2012-07-24: Pearltrees for iPhone