If you’re looking for any more convincing that the Galaxy S 2 is the right phone for you – Samsung has just released a new commercial touting the awesomeness of the phone. The commercial is titled “The Way We’re Wired”, the commercial shows off the phone being used by people who want to be the best and that Samsung built the phone for those people in mind. While I don’t see how having a powerful phone helps you achieve your goals, but the advert sure gives a warm fuzzy feeling that I daresay reminds me of some Apple commercials.
The commercial probably isn’t going to change your mind about picking it up when it finally arrives in the US, but it’s pretty enjoyable. Check it out after the break, and be sure to read our Galaxy S2 review if you’re on the fence about picking up the phone.
Next Story: NVIDIA Grey: Processor for Windows Phone
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S2 Might Not Receive Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Due To TouchWiz Issues
- 2013-06-10: Android 4.1.2 Update For AT&T Galaxy S2 Released
- 2013-04-08: T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-04-05: Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100P, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Start To Receive Android Jelly Bean
- 2013-02-14: Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) Owners In Canada Get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2011-11-22: T-Mobile to launch white Samsung Galaxy S2 hopefully in time for a white Christmas
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-23: AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 kernel source code released
- 2011-09-22: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-09-21: AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2