There is a new Nikon camera that’s going to be announced or released in a couple of days, according to a new Nikon website that just went up not too long ago. The folks over at Nikon Rumors spotted a website with the URL: iamcomings.com which is decked out in the colors of the Nikon logo (white, yellow and black) and a countdown of 41 hours (at this time of writing). According to previous reports in the past, Nikon is believed to be announcing a new mirrorless camera on the 21st – when the countdown ends.
No official confirmation on its specs yet, but the new Nikon mirrorless camera is said to be capable of capturing VGA video at 400 FPS still images and full HD videos at 60 FPS, which should make it an ideal camera for folks keen on shooting both still images and videos. It’s less than 2 days away until Nikon spills the beans, so it’s not going to be a long wait until we find out. Anybody excited at the announcement?RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: mirrorless camera, nikon,
- Seen at: nikonrumors