Do you think that 32GB worth of storage on your iPhone isn’t enough? Well 9to5 Mac’s Mr. X is to be believed, it looks like the next-generation iPhone could come with an additional size of 64GB.
Now there have been previous rumors in the past that suggested that maybe Apple was creating a budget handset, possibly to be known as the iPhone 4S, which would be a refresh of the current iPhone 4 but would feature 8GB worth of storage instead of the minimum 16GB.
According to 9to5 Mac’s sources, Apple has been reported that they have been testing out prototype models sporting 64GB worth of storage. Considering how much the 32GB models costs, we’d hate to think how much the 64GB model would cost, and if that price point would put off potential buyers.
However, once again like we’ve mentioned in the past, with Apple’s iPhone event to be held on the 4th of October, which is in just four days, all we can do now is be patient and wait. Anyone here willing to drop the cash for a 64GB iPhone?
- 2013-01-15 iPhone 5S To Begin Production In March; Launching In June/July [Rumor]
- 2011-11-11 iPhone 5 existed as a prototype?
- 2011-10-05 iPhone 5 Experiment goes on
- 2011-10-04 New iPhone to carry voice recognition technology? (updated)
- 2011-09-29 iPhone 5 cases for real in AT&T stores
- 2011-07-15 Acer Iconia Tab A501 specifications updated to 64GB
- 2011-05-25 KINGMAX introduces the world's first 64GB microSD card
- 2011-04-06 Toshiba releases new 24nm SmartNAND
- 2011-03-09 64GB iPhone 4 caught on video