As if announcing that Monster Hunter 3G is arriving on the 3DS later this year isn’t good enough, there’s more good news for the 3D console. At the Nintendo 3DS conference today, Nintendo and Capcom announced that the next game in the franchise, Monster Hunter 4 will be arriving on the 3DS as well! It looks like there’s still a lot of life left in the 3DS despite the lackluster sales since its launch, that have only been picking up since the price cut.
In addition to Monster Hunter 3G and 4 arriving on the console, a whole bevy of games were announced today: Fireemblem, Biohazard Revelations, Winning Eleven 2012, Tekken 3D Prime Edition, Super Mario Land 3D, Mario Kart 7, Luigi’s Mansion 2, Shinrei Camera, and more. You can check out the full list at Nintendo’s website. As for the new 3DS announcement – all we get is a “misty pink” version of the 3DS. It looks like there won’t be a new 3DS console arriving anytime soon. After all, we’re already getting the additional circle pad to play with.
Next Story: Dolby vs. RIM lawsuit dismissed
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter
- 2014-04-06: Super Press Start Shows Off All SNES Start Screens
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-02-13: Monster Hunter 4 Nintendo 3DS XL Announced
- 2014-01-26: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Set To Arrives As Nintendo 3DS Exclusive In Early 2015
- 2014-01-12: Nintendo 3DS Set To Do Well In 2014
- 2014-01-08: Nintendo 3DS Hacked To Be Made Region Free