A while back we reported that the Circle Pad peripheral for the Nintendo 3DS was confirmed, and now it looks like a date and price have been attached to it. It seems that not much fanfare accompanied its arrival as it made its way onto the Nintendo website rather quietly.
Now for those who are interested in getting their hands on the Circle Pad (or Slidepad as some are claiming it to be the official name), it will set you back ¥1,500 which is roughly $19.50, and it will require a single AAA battery to get it up and running. Unfortunately it does not look like the additional battery will do anything to extend the life of the Nintendo 3DS itself.
The Circle Pad/Slidepad is expected to hit the shelves in Japan come 10th of December (which coincidentally is the launch of the Sony Android Walkman Z Series!), although no word on when it is expected to start shipping to other markets, although it wouldn’t be a stretch to imagine it reaching us in the states some time in 2012.RELATED
- NSA: Monitoring Online Gaming Communities Since 2008
- Game Of Thrones Game Coming In 2014 From Telltale Games
- Blizzard's Legal Team Takes Control Of Blizzard.tv Domain
- Man Too Engrossed In Game To Notice His Car Was On Fire
- Bungie's Destiny Pegged For September 2014 Release
- Follow: 3ds, accessories, japan, nintendo, peripherals,
- Seen at: techcrunch