The 4th edition of Open World Forum will be held in Paris, September 22 to September 24.
Open World Forum is the first open source conference that gathers executives, decision-makers, developers, and the general public from across the world. Open World Forum is a unique gathering of all things open source where participants come to share their ideas about technology, business, society, and find inspiration to build the digital world of tomorrow.
Next Story: Foxconn to ship 20M iPads to Apple in Q3 2011
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19: The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05: Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-09-30: Open World Forum, Open Source Conference, Paris, Oct 3-5
- 2013-09-10: Wearable Technologies Conference Asia - Oct 9 Taipei
- 2013-06-18: Building a Winning Mobile Experience
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)