Here is the strongest case yet (pun not intended) for the rumored iPhone 4S – in fact, we know a whole lot more about the upcoming iPhone 5 rather than the iPhone 4S, so to see a bunch of images that has appeared on Twitter that displays the new range of Otterbox Commuter cases which have made their way to AT&T stores depicting the word “iPhone 4S” on them is certainly quite the surprise.
Since Otterbox is one of the major case manufacturers, it would not make sense for them to make a printing mistake this huge – especially when they cater to a sizeable number of iPhone 4 owners who want to make sure their smartphones remain nice and dry, safe from knocks and drops whenever they travel.
It is said that the photos of the back of Speck and Otterbox cases do seem to look the same as those of existing cases for the iPhone 4. It still begs the question though – is the iPhone 4S some sort of red herring to the iPhone 5, and will there be two models released simultaneously? One thing’s for sure – October 4th cannot come fast enough.RELATED
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Follow: iPhone 4S, iphone case, otterbox,
- Seen at: hothardware