The Pantech Breakout was recently leaked in press shots a week ago, and today it looks like the phone has started arriving in stores. Expected to go on sale on September 22nd, the folks over at Droid-Life have managed to get their hands on some photographs showing the phone unboxed. Judging by its specs, the Pantech Breakout is expected to be the mid-range LTE device on Verizon’s network so don’t expect it to cost a fortune.
The phone will feature a single core 1GHz processor, a 4″ (800 x 480) display, a VGA front facing camera and a 5-megapixel rear camera, 512MB of RAM, 390 MB of internal storage, an SD card slot with 8GB preloaded (supports up to 32GB), Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and of course 4G LTE connectivity. With the ability to function as a hotspot for up to 10 devices, it’s actually not too bad. Expect more details very soon.
- 2014-04-24 Pantech IM-A888S Spotted On AnTuTu With Snapdragon 805 Chipset
- 2014-03-19 Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05 Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-10-17 Verizon Galaxy S4 Update Build VRUDMI1 Released
- 2013-09-15 Pantech Vega Iron To Get Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-06-11 Verizon FiOS Mobile For Android Finally Released
- 2013-05-29 Verizon Galaxy S3 Update Brings Multi-Window And More
- 2011-09-19 Pantech Breakout officially launched