Heads up, if you’re in the market for a brand new tablet and you’re in no particular rush, Pantech may have something for you. According to a recent NenaMark test, a Pantech tablet has been revealed, although at the moment not much is known about the device.
Based on the results of the NenaMark test, the Pantech tablet model has been outed to be the P4100 (although at this point it really doesn’t mean much) and it appears to be headed AT&T’s way. It appears to be sporting a 1.5GHz Qualcomm processor with a Adreno 220 GPU on board. It will also be sporting a display with a resolution of 1024×720, although as to what size is the display remains unknown. It will also be running on Android’s Honeycomb 3.2. We expect more details to be revealed further down the line, and hopefully with pictures to accompany it, so stay tuned!
- 2014-03-19: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05: Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-11-27: Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor
- 2012-10-04: AT&T Pantech Burst and Pantech Element receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-01-23: Pantech Burst and Pantech Element available now on AT&T
- 2011-12-13: Huawei MediaPad visits the FCC again, headed for AT&T
- 2011-11-22: Sprint's ZTE V55 tablet gets pictured
- 2011-11-18: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus clears the FCC, appears to head for AT&T