If you’re constantly on the move and need to travel from location to location, getting yourself a Bluetooth hands free kit for your phone in the car is probably a good idea. Now if you happen to be the type that has more than one cellphone, Parrot has just unveiled their MiniKit+ Bluetooth hands free smartphone car kit which is something you may want to take a look at.
It seems that the MiniKit+ will allow two devices to be connected to it simultaneously while allowing for pairing up to ten devices. With each device paired, the MiniKit+ will also be able to store up to 2,000 synchronized contacts each and will allow announce the names of those calling in, and also allows the driver to accept or reject calls by voice command.
What makes the MiniKit+ interesting is that apparently thanks to a built-in vibration sensor, the device will be able to detect when your car door is opened and automatically turns the device on and pairs your devices. It even comes with a built-in speaker that allows you to stream music through it while not using it as a hands free kit. A subscription service from Parrot called TextFriendly will even allow you to dictate emails and text messages.
The Parrot MiniKit+ is expected to be available in October and will retail for $89.
Next Story: Intel IDF Keynote Live Day 2 @ 9:00am PT
- 2014-04-17 Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-02-28 MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20 Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02 Cobra AirWave Mini
- 2011-10-18 Jabra STREET2 is one stylish Bluetooth pendant
- 2011-04-12 Bluetrek CARBON Bluetooth 3.0 headset now on sale
- 2011-03-23 SuperTooth HD helps you stay focused on the road while driving
- 2009-11-04 Parrot RKi8400 car stereo system
- 2010-11-02 Parrot MINIKIT Smart Looks Smart with Hands-Free Capabilities