Pentax decided to deliver some good news to those who have been hankering after the Pentax K-5 DSLR for some time already – and seeing just how the world’s economy is more or less topsy turvy at the moment, it makes sense to lower the price point of the K-5 to $1,499.95, which is a Benjamin shaved off from its previous level. Bear in mind that this is just for the body only, while those who want to fork out $1,649.95 will get the K-5 lens kit with DA 18-55 WR lens in tow.
Not only that, anytime from now until November 30th this year will feature a $300.00 instant rebate that comes into effect on any qualifying purchase of either kit configuration. Basically, this combined savings results in the K-5 costing you just $1,199.95 for the body only and $1,349.95for K-5 lens kit with DA 18-55 WR lens.
Bear in mind that the price reduction is permanent, but the instant rebate has a shelf life. With this in tow, I do expect to see sales of the K-5 pick up in this month alone. [Press Release]RELATED
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- Apple Patent Reveals Lytro-like Camera Plans
- Confectionery Company Will Print Your Instagram Photos As Marshmallows
- Sony And Hasselblad Rumored To Have Worked On A New Sensor Together
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Follow: dslr, pentax,