Are you a huge fan of the Ratchet & Clank franchise? Well, those who answered in the affirmative will be pleased to know that the dynamic duo’s latest outing, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Luminopolis just had its trailer released. Here’s a quick synopsis of what gist of the game is like.
One of the frequent questions we get is how the evil Dr. Nefarious ended up with Ratchet, Clank, and President Qwark. We actually explain this at the beginning of the game: Ratchet, Clank and Qwark have arrived on the planet of Luminopolis so that now Galactic President Qwark can pick up an Intergalactic Tool of Justice Award. Of course, there is no such award as it’s all an elaborate ruse by Dr. Nefarious to lure our heroes into a trap. Dr. Nefarious’s plan goes awry, and when your plan involves a giant light-eating Z’Grute, you know it’s going to be bad. Nefarious realises he has no choice but to begrudgingly help our heroes to save his own skin.
Enjoy the video after the jump that lets you check out some of the more spectacular bosses that you will experience in the game. It will be Ratchet & Clank‘s first four-player co-op adventure, and it will take a few more weeks of anxious waiting before it arrives on store shelves.
Next Story: Lego Style MacBook Keyboard Decal
- 2013-12-03: New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- 2013-11-20: Dead Rising 3 Launch Trailer Is Chock Full Of Zombies
- 2013-06-13: 300: Rise of an Empire Trailer Now Out
- 2013-05-21: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Co-Op Mode Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-04-04: New Remember Me Trailer Highlights Enemies You'll Fight In Neo-Paris