If you’re a gamer who loves fighting games and know what it takes to create an awesome arcade stick, you’re in luck because Razer needs your help to make their upcoming Xbox 360 arcade stick the best one in the world. Razer has worked together with a number of selected pro-gamers and has come up with a prototype arcade stick that needs some finishing touches – and the company is looking at you for help.
Razer has announced that it will be sending out over 200+ of the prototype joysticks to the gaming community to get their feedback and suggestions on how to make the joystick better. Users who feel that they’ve got some great ideas and can help with the process, can head over to Razer’s website to apply for a spot in the beta program. Obviously not everybody who applies will be selected (unless of course, there are less than 200 applicants), but it wouldn’t hurt to try anyway. And for those of you who don’t get selected but want to offer your suggestions anyway, you can do so as well.
Head over to Razer’s website for more details on how to get your hands on the prototype arcade stick.RELATED
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- World Of Warcraft Patch 5.4.2 Now Available For Testing
- Follow: prototype, razer,
- Seen at: shadowloo