If you’re looking for a new Bluetooth headset, Samsung has just unveiled the Samsung HM7000 Bluetooth headset. One of the more interesting features of the HM7000 is that it comes with its own portable charging dock, which means that you are more or less ensured that your headset will not run out of battery in the middle of the day.
According to Samsung, the charging dock is said to be able to fully charge the headset three times over, thanks to its built-in battery. The headset itself will sport Samsung’s own noise cancellation technology, features dual mics and echo cancellation, which will aid in improving voice quality. It will also support voice commands with the FreeSync Android app (which is free on the Android Market). The app allows for text-to-speech capabilities for email, text messages, caller ID and more.
If you’re interested in getting your hands on the Samsung HM7000, expect it to be available in T-Mobile stores come this October, and Radio Shack in November for $100.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: bluetooth, headset, Samsung,
- Seen at: reuters