If you’re keen on finding out the differences between the European Galaxy S2 and the Epic 4G Touch on Sprint, what better way to do it than to examine the insides of both devices? After all, both phones are pretty similar on a software level, but they could be different beasts underneath their hoods. Well, thanks to the folks over at iFixit, we won’t have to do the dirty work ourselves. They recently posted up the teardown guide to the Samsung Epic 4G Touch, detailing the steps they took to disassemble the phone and describing the parts found in the phone.
Judging by the report, it’s not too hard to fix by yourself if you ever feel the need to take it apart (don’t take our word for it, we haven’t tried it ourselves) but if you want to find out more, head over to iFixit. You can also check out our reviews for the AT&T Galaxy S2 and Sprint Epic 4G Touch if you haven’t already.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: 4g, Android, epic touch 4g, galaxy s 2, galaxy s2, Samsung, Sprint, teardown,
- Seen at: sprintfeed