For those looking forward to the Windows Phone 7.5 handset, the Samsung Focus S, so far there has only been details about the device, and lately a trip to the FCC only showed us an outline drawing of what the device may look like. Then again with most phones being rectangular in shape, the FCC drawing left a lot to the imagination, but now it appears that a photo of the Samsung Focus S has been leaked, as pictured above.
Based on the photo, you can clearly see the AT&T branding, and based on its design it does resemble the Samsung Galaxy S2, which is a huge plus as the Samsung Galaxy S2 is a beautiful looking device. A quick recap for those who may have forgotten – the Focus S will be running on the WP7 Mango update with a 1.4GHz processor under the hood, with a 4.3” WVGA Super AMOLED display accompanying it, with an 8MP camera at the back capable of shooting 720p video and a 1.3MP front-facing camera. Anyone else excited about the Focus S now that you’ve seen how it will look like?
Next Story: ASUS TOUGH shows up in Japan, headed to KDDI
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2012-05-07: AT&T announces Samsung Focus 2 for $49.99
- 2011-11-09: HTC TITAN arrives on AT&T later this month
- 2011-10-28: AT&T announces a trio of new Windows Phones
- 2011-10-04: Samsung owners will have to wait for Mango update
- 2011-09-12: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, Focus Flash headed to AT&T