The Samsung Galaxy Note seems to be the happy middle between a smartphone and a tablet, and while it does not appear that Samsung has plans to launch the device in the US market (hopefully that will change soon), Clove in the UK has apparently outed a release date for the device as far as the UK market is concerned.
If you’re living in the UK, it seems that Clove has “confirmed” that the device will be released some time late November. They have put an estimated price of £500 + VAT, which seems to be along the same lines of the pricing we mentioned last time.
Just a quick recap for those who forgot, the Samsung Galaxy Note is running on a 1.4GHz dual-core processor with a 5.3” HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280×800. It is expected to feature HSPA+ and LTE connectivity and will come with an S Pen interface and stylus, which is along the lines of HTC’s Scribe stylus, and will be running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3. If you’re interested, Clove will let you pre-order the device now and won’t charge you, but instead will confirm with you once the device has actually been released and you can make your payment then.
Next Story: Brain Bot system to offer mental health relief
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2011-10-31: LTE capable Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket arrives on AT&T
- 2011-10-10: Samsung Galaxy WiFi 5.0 available in the UK
- 2011-09-29: Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 2011-09-16: Samsung Epic Touch 4G source code released
- 2011-09-02: Samsung: no plans to bring Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Galaxy Note 5.3 stateside?