The Samsung Galaxy Note seems to be the happy middle between a smartphone and a tablet, and while it does not appear that Samsung has plans to launch the device in the US market (hopefully that will change soon), Clove in the UK has apparently outed a release date for the device as far as the UK market is concerned.
If you’re living in the UK, it seems that Clove has “confirmed” that the device will be released some time late November. They have put an estimated price of £500 + VAT, which seems to be along the same lines of the pricing we mentioned last time.
Just a quick recap for those who forgot, the Samsung Galaxy Note is running on a 1.4GHz dual-core processor with a 5.3” HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280×800. It is expected to feature HSPA+ and LTE connectivity and will come with an S Pen interface and stylus, which is along the lines of HTC’s Scribe stylus, and will be running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3. If you’re interested, Clove will let you pre-order the device now and won’t charge you, but instead will confirm with you once the device has actually been released and you can make your payment then.RELATED
- AT&T And T-Mobile Reportedly Looking To Bid On Verizon's 700MHz Spectrum
- Xiaomi CEO Admits The iPhone Is Still The Best Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Follow: AMOLED, Android, Galaxy Note, gingerbread, Samsung, uk,
- Seen at: blog.clove