A while back the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 was spotted at the FCC carrying T-Mobile’s radios. Well, if you were hoping to get your hands on the tablet, the good news is that according to T-Mobile’s Twitter account, the tablet will indeed be headed the carriers way. Unfortunately details are a bit scarce at the moment, but T-Mobile has promised that more will be revealed as the weeks come by.
For those interested at what could possibly be revealed, unfortunately don’t expect blazing 4G LTE speeds that Verizon users are currently enjoying. The FCC filing revealed that T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will only support the maximum of a HSPA connection, but we guess for T-Mobile users who were hoping for more than just a WiFi version of the tablet should be somewhat appeased. Stay tuned as we’ll keep you updated as more information is revealed.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2011-10-25: T-Mobile Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Springboard release dates revealed
- 2011-10-03: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 coming to T-Mobile 26th October
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-12: T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy S2 not sporting Exynos processor?
- 2011-09-12: Galaxy Tab 10.1 gets FCC approval for T-Mobile