Back in the days when the Internet was not all that interactive, all we could do was follow hyperlinks and just check out static screenshots to get an idea on how a device looks like from various angles. Since those early moments, technology has advanced to such a level that you can experience software via your browser window, and even interact with a tablet or smartphone’s user interface without being at a brick-and-mortar store to do so.
Of course, nothing beats holding the actual device in your hands, but if all you wanted was to figure out how the Galaxy Tab 10.1 would work like in terms of interactivity, fret not – there is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 simulator which lets you experience most of the tablet from the comfort of your computer monitor.
You will be able to select from a variety of options such as its Settings, play around with the Tab 10.1′s features, and check out how to use its camera amongst others. Just make sure you have the latest version of Flash installed and it shouldn’t be a problem.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: galaxy tab 10.1, Samsung, samsung galaxy tab, simulator, Tablet,