It’s been awhile since the original Samsung Galaxy Tab was released, and it looks like Samsung is ready to give it a proper successor. The company just announced today the launch of the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. Improving upon the original tablet in almost every way, the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus packs a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 7″ WSVGA (1024 x 600) PLS display (unfortunately no Super AMOLED Plus here), 1GB of RAM, 16/32GB of internal memory, microSD slot (up to 32GB), 3-megapixel auto focus rear camera, 2-megapixel front facing camera, Android 3.2 Honeycomb (with TouchWiz), and a 4,000mAh battery.
The tablet will also come preloaded with Samsung Apps, Social Hub, Google Mobile Services, Smart Remote, Enterprise Solutions, Adobe Flash, Document Editor and more. No word on pricing but the tablet will make its debut in Indonesia and Austria from end-October and gradually roll out to the rest of the world including the US. Anyone excited for the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus?RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Android, galaxy tab, Samsung, Tablet,