In warehouses all over the world, there are caches of the new range of Samsung Galaxy Tab devices waiting to be unleashed to the masses the moment the injunction which Apple filed against Samsung’s tablets are lifted by the courts. Good thing there is no such problem here in the US, and yet another Galaxy Tab model has arrived at the FCC – which signals an imminent release to the mass market. We’re talking about the Galaxy Tab 7.7 here, which is also known as the GT-P6810.
This particular model will most probably be a Wi-Fi only version that carries with it 16GB of internal memory, and there was nothing about wireless bands on the GT-P6810. No idea on exactly when the Galaxy Tab 7.7 will arrive Stateside, but it is most likely that “soon” is the correct answer.
In the mean time, which Galaxy Tab tablet are you eyeing at, or are you still waiting to get your hands on the uber popular iPad 2?RELATED
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- AT&T Teams Up With Rogers To Offer 4G LTE Roaming In Canada
- More LG Nexus 8 Rumors Surface
- Follow: FCC, galaxy tab 7.7, Samsung, samsung galaxy tab,
- Seen at: engadget