About a week ago we reported that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 was up for pre-order at Best Buy. Unfortunately it was not specified as to when customers at Best Buy would be able to get their hands on the product, but if the reports are correct, it looks like the stock for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 has already arrived in Best Buy stores.
Based on a report that a reader of AndroidCentral sent in, it seems that due to a manufacturing defect on his Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, he took it back to the Best Buy store in order to get it exchanged. However instead of getting back a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, he instead was given a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9. Oddly enough the Best Buy employee did not know that he/she had just given out a tablet that had yet to be launched, and we guess that the person did not bother mentioning the little slip up either.
What do you guys think? Do you think that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 is an upgrade over the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, or do you think that he would have been better off with a Galaxy Tab 10.1 instead?RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: accident, best buy, galaxy tab 10.1,
- Seen at: phandroid