T-Mobile will be receiving a new version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab (which hopefully will not be banned elsewhere) soon, where it will not be known as the Galaxy Tab 7.7, but rather, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus. This will be an updated model to the first Galaxy Tab that got things going, and thanks to Tmonews.com, they managed to snag some pretty good looking images of it.
It seems that Samsung has the habit of placing the word “Plus” at the end of a product in order to depict that additional enhancements has been thrown into the mix, such as Super AMOLED Plus in their range of displays.
Whispers abound that this particular model will come with a Super AMOLED display, but we aren’t too sure whether this will be the Super AMOLED variety or from the Super AMOLED Plus range, maintaining the svelte 7″ form factor, Android Honeycomb and Samsung’s Touchwiz user interface. Oh yeah, you will also not find yourself wanting for speed since it rocks to T-Mobile’s HSPA+ 4G data network.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: galaxy tab, Samsung,
- Seen at: thedroidguy