It was some time back where Samsung made known to the world that they will be expanding their Galaxy line of phones – which is a smart choice for a name I suppose, considering how a galaxy contains millions upon millions of stars and planets, so you would probably never tire of a new Galaxy device from Samsung since it would be practically inexhaustible. Well, we have just caught word that the Samsung Galaxy W has just passed through the FCC’s gruelling array of tests, where it will be arriving on T-Mobile soon.
Also known as the Samsung T679 if you have a penchant for model numbers, then the next obvious thing that most folks would look out for would be the system specifications – and the Galaxy W sits pretty comfortably with the rest of the mid-upper range of Android-powered smartphones, where it will be powered by a 1.4GHz processor, carrying 4GB of internal memory and Android 2.3 Gingerbread as the operating system of choice. One thing though, the display could certainly do better than the 800 x 480 resolution screen that it comes with.
No idea on how much it will cost, but the hole in your pocket would probably be a negligible one. Isn’t it time you are due for an upgrade anyways? Image courtesy of CellPhone Signal.
Next Story: LG Marquee is LG Optimus Black
- 2014-04-22: HTC One M8 Hacked To Allow Dot View Case To Display Additional Notifications
- 2014-04-22: 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-22: Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory