Heads up Verizon subscribers, if budget is your priority, the Samsung Illusion Android handset may very well be headed your way by the end of the month. Not much is known about the device officially, but in terms of specs you should be able to expect it to run on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3 while sporting a display with a resolution of 320×480.
As far as the processor is concerned, it is said to be running on either an 800MHz processor or a 1GHz processor with a rear-facing camera either in the 3MP or 5MP variety. The kicker is that the device has gotten itself a Sustainable Product Certification, meaning it’s a “green” phone, much like the Samsung Replenish.
Unfortunately if you were hoping for this device to be riding on Verizon’s 4G LTE network, you may be in for a disappointment as it looks like the Samsung Illusion will only bring you 3G speeds. It is expected to hit the shelves come 29th of September and should be priced around $100 on contract.
Next Story: Fake Apple stores ordered to hand over products
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Innovation Museum Opens In South Korea
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2011-11-30: Samsung DROID Charge receives Gingerbread
- 2011-11-10: Samsung Illusion pops up in Verizon's Infocenter
- 2011-10-31: Verizon's Samsung Galaxy Tab to receive Gingerbread update
- 2011-09-29: Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 2011-05-16: T-Mobile blocking 3G video calls over Gtalk on Nexus S