IFA 2011 has proved to be quite the platform for Samsung to announce a slew of new products, and among them would be 3D videos on YouTube being supported by Samsung’s range of Smart TVs. This will certainly bring a smile to the faces of 3DTV owners – especially those who carry the Samsung brand, as one of the main issues for such owners would be a lack of content, and to support YouTube’s collection of 3D videos makes sense – after all, the video sharing channel has supported 3D videos for a good two years already, letting it accumulate a fair number of professionally developed and user generated videos for your viewing pleasure.
HDTVs from LG could already access YouTube’s 3D content earlier this year, so it is nice to see Samsung catch up with its South Korean rival. The updated YouTube on TV app with 3D support will arrive on all 2011 Samsung Smart TV models and Blu-ray players before the year is over, but will this piece of news make you go out and rush to get one of Samsung’s new Smart TVs?RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: 3d, Samsung, YouTube,
- Seen at: 3dradar.techradar