Scosche has just announced that its REALM lineup of high performance headphones and in-ear monitors are now available for purchase. Available in classy black or white, over-ear and in-ear variations, the REALM headphones are designed to give users an accurate representation of the music instead of extra bass/highs.
The RH1056md and RH1056m over-ears feature 40mm drivers, precision wound copper voice coils, neodymium magnets, and feature viscoelastic memory foam that can form the unique shape of the users’ ears to deliver unmatched comfort. The IEM856md and IEM856m in-ear monitors feature 10.7mm drivers for the lows and 6.3mm balanced armature drivers for the high and mid frequencies.
The Scosche REALM headphones are on sale now with prices starting at $229.99. Find out more.
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2013-01-08: Scosche RH1060 Bluetooth Headphones