After HP announced on its blog its intentions to put the HP TouchPad on sale again, people wondered when they’d be able to get their hands on the tasty $99 webOS tablets. While HP hasn’t made it officially known, DigiTimes has reported that we’ll be seeing a late October release for the remaining HP TouchPad tablets. HP’s manufacturers are believed to have enough parts to produce about 100,000 to 200,000 units of the tablet.
And for those of you who are waiting for the smaller 7” TouchPad Go? You won’t have to wait anymore, the tablet has been reported to have been abandoned. But with the 10” version going for sale at $99, it’s not like HP is going to release a tablet that’s going to cost less than that. Those of you who have yet to purchase the HP tablet, keep your eyes peeled especially if the tablet sells as well as it did when the fire sale was announced.
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-10-06: HP TouchPad Go clears the FCC, HP gearing for launch?
- 2011-09-19: Final batch of HP TouchPads to go to HP employees first
- 2011-08-30: HP will continue supporting the TouchPad
- 2011-08-25: White HP TouchPad spotted in the wild
- 2011-08-23: HP TouchPad to get document editing this week