So Apple’s Hong Kong store opened early, and in another part of China, the next huge Apple Store is set to fan the flames of the iPhone 5 even larger – with Shanghai’s store opening today. There were 300 Apple employees flanked by more than half a thousand people who were there to celebrate the grand opening, making this the fifth and biggest store in China which incidentally is located on Shanghai’s busiest shopping street known as Nanjing Road.
To be part of the 300-strong team working there must be quite an experience – especially when you need to serve more than 40,000 customers each day. All those who attended the opening ceremony received a free t-shirt that says “Hello, Nanjing East Road” in the Shanghai language.
Like I mentioned before, Apple does not really need to open a store to increase demand for their super popular iPhones, but it does help to have a physical presence remind the people in the vicinity of the seemingly unstoppable corporate juggernaut. Hopefully no one walks in and drop their kidney on the counter in exchange for an iPad 2…RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Apple Inc, apple store,
- Seen at: micgadget