Heads up Japan, if 3D phones are your thing and the LG Optimus 3D and HTC EVO 3D just don’t cut it for you, it looks like another Sharp Aquos Android handset is headed your way, and this time it will be in the 3D variety with the Sharp Aquos SH8298U.
In terms of specs, the SH8298U will be sporting a 4.2” qHD glasses-free 3D display and is powered by a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor that is aided by the Adreno 205 GPU. It will come with 512MB of RAM, 2GB of internal storage (which can be expanded via a microSD card slot), dual 8MP cameras at the back (for shooting in 3D) and will be coming shipped with Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.
It will come in red or white and oddly enough it only features three hardware buttons as opposed to the four that we are used to seeing on other Android devices. Based on the specs alone, the Sharp Aquos SH8298U is looking up to be a mid-ranged Android device, but unfortunately no word on price or availability outside of Japan.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: 3d, Android, aquos, gingerbread, japan, sharp,
- Seen at: pocketnow