If you use SkyDrive for storing your photos and documents, you’ll be pleased to know that Microsoft will be making some changes to the service in the future. Users of the cloud storage system will be able to store an unlimited amount of photos and documents with SkyDrive Wave 5. For all their other types of files, the service will give 25GB of space. This is a huge improvement over the 25GB that users currently get to store everything.
With cloud-computing being the way forward, this significant change to SkyDrive will help users keep their files accessible to them at all times no matter where they are. At the moment SkyDrive only works with Windows Phone, but you can expect Microsoft to include support for Android and iOS in the future as well. No word on when the next version of SkyDrive will be released, but stay tuned. How many of you use SkyDrive as your main cloud storage service?
Next Story: Amazon to deliver digital book library
- Netflix Tech Support Scam After Users' Login Credentials
- Teen's Facebook Update Cost Her Father $80,000
- U.S. Google Search Will Now Show Restaurant Menus In Results
- Copyright Protectors Targeting Billboard Top 100 Charts Downloaders With Automated Fines
- 146K Indiana University Students' Personal Data Exposed