Remember the Sonomax custom-fitted earphones we wrote about a few months ago? Well, if you’ve pre-ordered one for yourself, get ready to receive them really soon because Sonomax has announced that all pre-ordered sculpted eers are now shipping. And for those of you who didn’t pre-order, you can purchase them now.
Sonomax sculpted eers are like no other earphones because each pair of earphones you purchase will be unique to you. Like fingerprints, everybody has a differently shaped ear canal, and sculpted eers are designed to fit its owner’s ear canals perfectly. The earphones are made from a special material that can be molded by just leaving them in your ear for about four minutes after unpacking it from its packaging.
If you’re interested in purchasing some Sonomax sculpted eers or finding out more about the product, head over to the sculpted eers website.
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08: Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24: These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09: Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20: The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones