Remember Sony’s 3D TV that was unveiled earlier this year at E3? Well, it looks like we finally have a release date for the TV. The PlayStation TV designed especially for gamers can let PSP gamers play their games on the large screen, and PS3 gamers compete against each other in 2 player gamers without being able to cheat by looking at the other player’s screen will be available November 2 in Japan later this year. Just in time for the holiday season. There’s no word on when it’ll be available stateside but let’s hope the wait won’t be too long.
The Sony 3D PlayStation monitor will be 24″ in size, 3D capable, and will pack one pair of 3D glasses, a copy of Resistance 3, and a 6-foot long HDMI cable for $499.
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2013-10-22: PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-07-26: Sony Compares PS4 With Launch PS3 To Show How Slim It Really Is [Video]
- 2013-07-09: New Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Video Compares SD Version
- 2011-10-19: Sony PlayStation 3D display available next month
- 2010-04-21: PS3 3.30 Mandatory System Update On Its Way To Prep Your Console For 3D Gaming