Remember Sony’s 3D TV that was unveiled earlier this year at E3? Well, it looks like we finally have a release date for the TV. The PlayStation TV designed especially for gamers can let PSP gamers play their games on the large screen, and PS3 gamers compete against each other in 2 player gamers without being able to cheat by looking at the other player’s screen will be available November 2 in Japan later this year. Just in time for the holiday season. There’s no word on when it’ll be available stateside but let’s hope the wait won’t be too long.
The Sony 3D PlayStation monitor will be 24″ in size, 3D capable, and will pack one pair of 3D glasses, a copy of Resistance 3, and a 6-foot long HDMI cable for $499.
- Microsoft Adds Jinni Engine To Improve Xbox Video Recommendations
- Pixelate Interactive Dining Table Lets You Game While You Eat
- Ubisoft's Rabbids Starring In Nickelodeon Show Starting August 3
- Dragon Quest Slime Salt And Pepper Shakers Available On July 26
- Netflix Launches Content Suggestion Engine Called Max Onto PS3