The Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro was introduced earlier this year at MWC 2011, scheduled to arrive not long after, but then was severely delayed until Q4 of this year. Earlier this week, the phone was confirmed to arrive in the UK on October 6th, but it looks like some folks have managed to get their hands on the phone already. They unboxed it, filmed it and shared it with the world thanks to YouTube.
Just in case you need a refresher course, the Xperia Pro is Sony Ericsson’s Android phone with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. It sports specs similar to the Xperia Neo – the phone features a 3.7″ FWGA (854 x 480) scratch-resistant display, WiFi, DLNA, GPS, HDMI output, USB 2.0, an Exmor R camera, and an included 8GB microSD memory card. Let’s not forget Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread.
The unboxing video shows us that it’s like to take the phone out of the box, and what comes packaged with the phone. The phone will be available in red, black and silver, and judging by the video it seems to have pretty zippy performance, so no complaints there. Check out the video and see for yourself. Anybody planning on picking up this phone when it goes on sale?RELATED
- Nokia's New Video Highlights How The Lumia 1520 Was Made Using Recycled CDs
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Samsung Patent Might Hint At Galaxy S5's Design
- YotaPhone Launched For €499
- Samsung SM-G900S Spotted In Benchmarks, Could Be The Galaxy S5
- Follow: Android, sony ericsson, unboxing, video,
- Seen at: xperiablog.net