I do admit it – Sony has done pretty well for itself in terms of marketing their upcoming tablet devices in rather classy ads, although whether those ads will eventually translate into sales figures or not, is another question that needs answering at a different time. Gotta love the way the tablet in the latest ad morphs into different kinds of devices to symbolize its versatility, ranging from a media center remote control to a portable media player, amongst others.
Since a picture speaks a thousand words, you might want to check out the one minute video here – it is a compelling ad to say the least, and there is a possibility that you might need to wipe the drool off your chin once you’re done. After watching it, are you still an iPad person?
Next Story: PSN down and out
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2011-12-16: Sony Tablet S receives update that allows PS3 controller connectivity
- 2011-11-25: Sony Tablet P now available in the UK
- 2011-10-19: PS Store now on Sony Tablet S
- 2011-10-19: Sony Music Unlimited 1.2 Adds Support for Tablets
- 2011-10-13: Sony to release 3G Tablet S, Tablet P in Japan 28th October