Looking for a new accessory to spice up your dull living room? Speakal, a lifestyle-oriented home entertainment company has just launched a new speaker dock for iPhones and iPods called the iHog (yes it is the successor to the iPig). Designed in the shape of a cute pig, with speakers in place of its eyes, the iHog is a fully functional and attractive looking device (I guess that also depends on whether you’re a fan of cutesy-looking pigs).
Users can plug in their iOS device to amplify the audio being played on it as well as recharge their iPhone or iPod at the same time. It has 4 high-quality speakers which delivers 360 degrees of sound (2 tweeters, 2 sound diffusers, and a 20 Watt subwoofer) – great for placing in the middle of a room if you want to fill it up with music. The iHog’s ears function as volume controls, while its head can be used to control playback of your music. It also features a remote control for across the room operation.
And if you don’t have an iOS device handy, not to worry – it also has a 3.5mm socket as an audio source. It has a rechargeable battery with a touted life of 10 hours, which should be good enough for most outdoor events. The iHog is compatible with the iPhone, iPod, and iPod Touch. It will be available in pink and white, and will cost $119.99 until September 30th (price bumps up to $139.99 after that). Purchase it from Speakal or Amazon.
Next Story: Sharp AQUOS LC-80LE632U is an 80" LED LCD TV
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2011-12-07 Behringer unveils iNuke Boom iOS dock capable of 10,000 Watts output
- 2011-11-01 Speakal iKurv iPhone speaker dock looks futuristic
- 2011-09-16 Altec Lansing iMT630 iPhone/iPod speaker dock
- 2011-09-06 AeroDreamOne iOS speaker dock is 11-feet tall
- 2011-08-08 Bluelounge MiniDock turns wall sockets into iPhone docks