Spotify made its debut in the US on July 14th but it was an invite-only service. But after Facebook’s announcement to integrate more services and apps into its service, it looks like Spotify is ready to open up to the rest of the country. Folks who have been pining for an invite since its launch but haven’t gotten on yet will be glad to know that as of today, anybody in the US can sign up for the service.
To celebrate its launch, Spotify will be giving users unlimited streaming for six months on the free plan, instead of the usual 10 hours. If you haven’t got an account yet, head over to Spotify’s website to see what the fuss is all about. Take note that a Facebook account is required to use the service.
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Search Engines Not That Instrumental In Aiding Music Piracy, According To Study
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Rolls Out 'Discover' Tab To Help Users Find New Tunes