Shoes seem to be the hot commodity floating around auction houses these days – especially for fanboys (and girls). After the announcement of the Back To The Future 2 Nike MAG shoes last week, it looks like there’s a new shoe auction up that’s drawing in big bucks as well. While wearable, these shoes don’t exactly fit on your feet. A blogger named Freehand Profit recently created a Star Wars Stormtrooper helmet made from two pairs of Adidas X Star Wars Superskate Mids and 1 EFX Studio Stormtrooper prop replica.
Despite the colorful trim, recognizable Adidas stripes and shoelaces, it looks like a fashionable (or horribly camouflaged) Stormtrooper helmet that looks like it would complement the rest of the Stormtrooper uniform. And just like the MAG shoes, you’ll be able to pick this up on eBay, though we’re pretty sure it won’t be sold at such high costs.
The Adidas X Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet is currently going for $1,075 at this time of writing, but it won’t be sold below its reserve price of $1,200 – if you’re interested you can head over to eBay to check it out.RELATED
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: adidas, auction, shoes, star wars,
- Seen at: technabob