Shoes seem to be the hot commodity floating around auction houses these days – especially for fanboys (and girls). After the announcement of the Back To The Future 2 Nike MAG shoes last week, it looks like there’s a new shoe auction up that’s drawing in big bucks as well. While wearable, these shoes don’t exactly fit on your feet. A blogger named Freehand Profit recently created a Star Wars Stormtrooper helmet made from two pairs of Adidas X Star Wars Superskate Mids and 1 EFX Studio Stormtrooper prop replica.
Despite the colorful trim, recognizable Adidas stripes and shoelaces, it looks like a fashionable (or horribly camouflaged) Stormtrooper helmet that looks like it would complement the rest of the Stormtrooper uniform. And just like the MAG shoes, you’ll be able to pick this up on eBay, though we’re pretty sure it won’t be sold at such high costs.
The Adidas X Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet is currently going for $1,075 at this time of writing, but it won’t be sold below its reserve price of $1,200 – if you’re interested you can head over to eBay to check it out.
Next Story: Samsung Focus S visits the FCC, headed for AT&T
- 2014-04-04 Adidas Brazucam Soccer Ball Sports Half Dozen Integrated Cameras
- 2014-03-25 Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13 Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-02-06 Pope’s Harley-Davidson Motorbike Sold In Paris Auction
- 2014-01-19 Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15 Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17 Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model
- 2011-09-08 Nike MAG shoes from Back To The Future 2 up for auction