If you’re looking for a mouse that you can customize to fit your own needs, you’re in luck. The SteelSeries Sensei mouse that was announced in August is now available for purchase. What sets this mouse apart from other mice is the presence of a 32 bit ARM processor that solves calculations on the mouse itself – which means there is no need for software drivers or reliance on the user’s computer.
It features sensitivity settings that can be changed from 1 to 5,700 CPI and overclocked to go up to 11,400 DCPI. Talk about extreme! The Sensei also packs tons of buttons which should be more than enough for hardcore gamers to bind the mouse to every important action they need. And if you need to customize the mouse, there are tons of light options for you, not to mention an LCD display underneath the mouse which even lets you upload your own custom bitmap to personalize it.
The SteelSeries Sensei is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers and can be yours for $89.99.
Next Story: Google Voice being tested in Europe
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2011-08-08: SteelSeries World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse Legendary Edition
- 2011-06-10: SteelSeries introduces Diablo III Headset and Mouse
- 2011-05-09: SteelSeries announces first-ever community chosen gaming mouse
- 2009-07-24: SteelSeries Offer Xai Mouse
- 2010-10-14: SteelSeries Announces WoW Cataclysm MMO Gaming Mouse