The Samsung Galaxy S2 has been released on Sprint and announced for AT&T, which means that only T-Mobile’s variant of the Android phone is the only one that’s missing (Verizon won’t be carrying it). Well, for folks who’ve been waiting for the phone to arrive, the wait is almost over. Earlier last month when Samsung unveiled all three US versions of the Galaxy S2, T-Mobile didn’t give a release date for the phone, but it did mention that it will be holding a separate event for the phone.
Today, T-Mobile has been reported to have sent out invitations for an event next week, where the carrier is believed to be announcing the phone. The event will be on Monday, September 26th in San Francisco and it will be an evening of DJs, drinks and devices. No word on whether T-Mobile will be showing off any other phones or tablets, but the release date for its Galaxy S2 is expected to be revealed. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
Next Story: Motorola Atrix 2 caught in the wild again
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2011-11-22: T-Mobile to launch white Samsung Galaxy S2 hopefully in time for a white Christmas
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-21: AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2
- 2011-09-16: Sprint Epic 4G Touch available today
- 2011-08-26: Samsung Galaxy S 2 US variants pictured