In addition to its two new powerhouse devices, T-Mobile introduced a brand new mobile hotspot today. Called the Sonic 4G Mobile HotSpot, it provides access to T-Mobile’s HSPA+ 42 network for up to five WiFi-enabled devices. It is manufactured by Huawei, features a sleek and ultra-portable form factor, and only weighs 3.88 ounces. Talk about lightweight! In addition to functioning as a mobile hotspot, the Sonic 4G has an SD card slot that can be used to store and share content with friends and family connected to it.
The Sonic 4G features an OLED display to show signal strength, number of devices connected, number of unread text messages, connectivity to the internet, battery level and network connection type. The Sonic 4G will be available sometime next month though no prices have been announced yet. Stay tuned for more details.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- Analyst Thinks Cost Is Why BlackBerry Can't Shut Down Its Ailing Hardware Division
- Follow: HSPA+, mobile hotspot, t-mobile,