Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 might have received an injunction for it not to be sold in Germany, but I guess if you’re the type who looks at a glass half full, then it is great news that said tablet will not face any sales ban in the US, considering how the Galaxy Tab 10.1′s variant has passed FCC testing for T-Mobile.
This tablet was filed under the model number SGH-T859, where everything about it seemed to match the external dimensions of the Wi-Fi and LTE Galaxy Tab 10.1 variants, although this time around, it will come equipped with a GSM radio which is capable of supporting T-Mobile’s 1700MHz network, not to mention all the other staples such as 850/1900MHz GSM, EDGE, WCDMA and HSPA networks.
Samsung did get down and dirty after rolling out their Wi-Fi only model in June this year, hoping to get the 3G and 4G radios up in order to give a good fight against the iPad 2. There are no official announcements that have come our way from T-Mobile to date concerning their version of the Galaxy Tab 10.1, so here’s to some happy waiting!RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: galaxy tab, galaxy tab 10.1, Samsung, samsung galaxy tab, t-mobile, tmo, tmobile,
- Seen at: electronista