[DEMO Fall 2011] – trueRSVP.com, promises to increase the accuracy of RSVPs, making the process of event planning easier, using proprietary algorithms.
To my knowledge, there are no systems that can accurately predict who will actually attend the events people are planning online. trueRSVP claim to be the ”first online planning service that is ‘flake-proof,’ providing event planners with the most precise attendance forecast to date.”
I am wondering, where is the trick? Simple: the service relies on rewards, not badges: trueRSVP rewards guests for responding rapidly to invites and showing up when they respond “yes”. Benefits include priority registration to future events.
Additionally, the algorithm evaluates attendee reputation and a number of other variables about each event and its attendees, to produce the best results for accurate attendance count.
trueRSVP will be soon on mobile with the future release of application iPhone and Android apps.
- 2013-07-18: DEMO Fall 2013, Oct. 15-17 Silicon Valley
- 2013-06-25: Gran Turismo 6 Demo Out This July 2
- 2013-03-28: Activision Shows Next-Gen Tech At GDC With Impressive Visuals
- 2013-03-12: The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2013-01-28: Gears Of War: Judgment Multiplayer Overrun Demo Releasing March 19