Hungry for Uncharted 3? Well, just like Naughty Dog did for Uncharted 2, they’re releasing the multiplayer-only demo for the upcoming Uncharted game, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. However this time you’ll need a code in order to play the multiplayer demo. On the official PlayStation Blog, it was announced that Naughty Dog have teamed up with Subway to give you codes to download the Uncharted 3 multiplayer demo.
According to the announcement, users will have to head to Subway to purchase one of the specially marked Uncharted 30 oz drinks to get the code. So if you’d like to have one whole month of multiplayer training before the game is officially released (on November 1st), you know what to do. In addition to being able to play the game a month early, your special items, rewards and achievements that you earn in that month will be carried over to the full game if you choose to continue playing it.
Multiplayer for Uncharted 3 launches tomorrow, October 1st at 12.01am PT. Any of you planning to take part in this promotion? Check out the promo videos:RELATED
- YouTube Gaming Channels Received Copyright Violation Warnings
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- EA Faces Potential Lawsuit Over Battlefield 4
- Steam Machines Shipping To 300 Beta Testers On December 13
- Follow: naughty dog, playstation 3, Sony, uncharted,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation